The workers' compensation attorneys of the Davis Brown Law Firm know how important it is to proactively manage significant workers' compensation claims. When a claim is valid, you want to get your injured employee back to work as quickly and safely as possible, and control the cost of the claim.
In Iowa, the employer and insurance carrier have the right to direct medical care. Therefore, we want to take every opportunity to direct the injured worker to appropriate medical facilities. If the claim is disputable, you want to challenge it as vigorously as possible.
Workers' Compensation EXPERIENCE:
- Providing strategic management of significant workers' compensation claims.
- Working closely with clients, including employers, workers compensation insurance companies, and third party administrator firms.
- Representing clients before the Iowa Workers' Compensation Commissioner and Iowa's Trial and Appellate Courts.
- Teaming with clients and their insurance carriers in regular claim reviews for purposes of being proactive and developing strategy for significant worker's compensation claims.
- Enlisting the experience of other professionals with whom we have relationships to effectively manage claims including medical providers, nurse case managers, physical therapists, and industrial hygienists.
At the Davis Brown Law Firm we make every effort to be cost-effective in our handling of claims in the litigation process. We work with and represent employers throughout the State of Iowa. The Davis Brown Law Firm can assist with all matters involving workers' compensation claims.