Robert A. Gamble
Beau is a senior shareholder of the Davis Brown Law Firm. He is also the chair of Financial Institutions Department. His practice involves financial institutions and financial institution holding companies, mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, financing matters and regulatory compliance.
- AV® Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell. An AV
certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament
to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level
of professional excellence.
- Chambers USA, Corporate/M&A: Banking and Finance, Iowa Ranked Band 1, 2016
- The Best Lawyers in America, Banking and Finance Law
- Best Lawyers' 2010 "Des Moines Banking Lawyer of the Year"
- 2016 Great Plains Super Lawyers, Banking
- 2014 Super Lawyers Business Edition, Banking
Robert has served as General Counsel to the Iowa Bankers Association since 1997.