Ryan L. Haaland
Ryan joined the Davis Brown Law Firm Ames office in 2016 as a Special Counsel with a general practice. He currently serves on the firm’s Board of Directors.
Ryan works with clients in a variety of areas, but has a stronger focus on real estate, estate planning and probate administration, and business formation and counseling.
- Represents both individual and business clients, in the purchase and sale of residential, commercial, and agricultural property.
- Represents clients in starting new businesses as well as the purchase and sale of already existing businesses.
- Counsels clients in estate planning matters, such as drafting wills, trusts, and power of attorney instruments.
- Represents clients in the administration of estates and trusts.
PUBLICATIONS, SPEECHES & SEMINARS
- “Unbundled Client Services,” Story County Bar Association, March 2016.
- EDMS Training Presenter, Johnson County Magistrates, 2014.
- 2017 Great Plains Super Lawyers Rising Star, Real Estate