The Greater Des Moines Leadership Institute's Daybreak Leadership Breakfast, scheduled on Thursday, May 19, from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. at the A. Arthur Davis Conference Center, Greater Des Moines Partnership Building, will focus on Des Moines' developing entrepreneurial ecosystem. The breakfast and networking event, sponsored by the Davis Brown Law Firm and Silicon Prairie News, will feature a panel of six local entrepreneurs and startup enthusiasts, including:
Charise Flynn, Dwolla
- Emily Harris, Davis, Brown, Koehn, Shors & Roberts, P.C.
- John LaMarche, Emerging Growth Group/VentureNet Iowa
- Ben Milne, Dwolla
- Shane Reiser, Startup Weekend
- Christian Renaud, StartupCity Des Moines
- Geoff Wood, Silicon Prairie News
- Moderator: Mike Colwell, Business Innovation Zone
Pastries, juice and coffee will be provided. The cost to attend is $5 for dues-paying alumni and current GDLMI class members or $10 for non-dues paying alumni and guests. Correct cash or check will be accepted. Please RSVP by May 16. To register, contact Rebecca Batcheller, email@example.com, or (515) 286-4980.