Tim Coonan, Chair of the Davis Brown Government Relations department, will moderate the 2018 Candidate Forum Series held by the Greater Des Moines Partnership and sponsored by Davis Brown over the next two months.
Tim serves as chair of the Partnership’s government policy council, leading the effort to develop a consistent strategy and policy voice for central Iowa at both the state and national level.
In each of the forum events, a candidate for Governor or Congress will present their ideas in a town-hall style format at the Greater Des Moines Partnership office. The events are ticketed, so to reserve your seat, click on the “More” button next to each event to register.
The following candidates are confirmed:
- Thursday, Sept. 20 | 7:30 – 9 a.m. | J.D. Scholten | MORE>
- Tuesday, Oct. 2 | 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. | Cindy Axne | MORE>
- Thursday, Oct. 11 | 4 – 5:30 p.m. | Dr. Christopher Peters | MORE>
- Tuesday, Oct. 16 | Noon – 1:30 p.m. | Congressman David Young | MORE>
- Thursday, Oct. 18 | 7:30 – 9 a.m. | Congressman Dave Loebsack | MORE>
The Republican and Democratic nominees for Governor and Congress have been invited to participate. More forum dates and times will be announced upon confirmation.